These are the HOPKIRK GIRLS, from left to right they are:
Elizabeth Hopkirk Lamond, Helen Hopkirk Inciso, Jessie Hopkirk Milton, and Mary Hopkirk Park
This photo was taken sometime after 1901 and before 1918, because the inscription in the corner for the photographer reads:
Cooper & Durie, 18 Newington Road, Edinburgh and George Place, Bo'ness
Bo'ness is west of Edinburgh on the firth of Forth.
After 1917 the company had moved to 33,34 Fettes Row in partnership with David Stevenson.
Return to their parents' page
This page was last updated on September 21, 2006